Many things can deter you from reaching your goals - not being consistent is one. So if you have an idea, make a plan, get started and stick with it. Think of whose lives would change if you were consistent - you, your children, your parents, your spouse, your neighbors, your community, our world... Be consistent and see your plans through.
Day 9 of the Become More Challenge
- Read more
- Be more kind to others
- Exercise more
- Take more time to meditate
- Dedicate undivided time to spend with your loved ones
- Make time to track your spending habits
- Clean more - house, car, energy
- Become more grateful for who & what you currently have in your life
- Be more intentional with your purchases, is the return greater than the investment?
- Speak more life