A leader isn't a title, no, being a leader requires one to have a specific mindset and follow-up with actions. A true leader understands that failing is apart of the process. When you are able to make sound decisions without the fear of others' opinion, understand that others' opinions shouldn't be taken personally, focus on the overall vision and mission, be open and flexible on how to reach desired results, empower others, be humble, relentless, and honest... you know that you are a true leader! So be the leader that you were born to be because there are people that can't or don't know how to stand up for themselves, people who have been manipulated and lied on and are in great need of your leadership. Your willingness to step up will inspire others to do the same, we need more change agents - why not you?
Day 23 of the Become More Challenge
- Read more
- Be more kind to others
- Exercise more
- Take more time to meditate
- Dedicate undivided time to spend with your loved ones
- Make time to track your spending habits
- Clean more - house, car, energy
- Become more grateful for who & what you currently have in your life
- Be more intentional with your purchases, is the return greater than the investment?
- Speak more life