I came across a quote on the internet that coincided with a repetitive message that has been coming to mind lately so I thought I'd share it here with you as we are on this journey to becoming more.
"Don't be afraid to start over again, this time you are not starting from scratch you are starting from experience"
Take what you need from the aforementioned quote to me, the experience of some level of failure is the best foundation that you can start from. You are better than where you once were, so be proud of how far you have come.
Day 27 of the Become More Challenge
- Read more
- Be more kind to others
- Exercise more
- Take more time to meditate
- Dedicate undivided time to spend with your loved ones
- Make time to track your spending habits
- Clean more - house, car, energy
- Become more grateful for who & what you currently have in your life
- Be more intentional with your purchases, is the return greater than the investment?
- Speak more life