Here's an excerpt from an article that we'd like to share with you that describes some health benefits of coconut products. Enjoy! Let us know in the comment below, how do you use coconut products in your home?
"A variety of coconut-derived ingredients-from coconut oil to coconut flour and coconut milk-are increasingly being used in home kitchens, restaurants, and packaged foods."
- Coconut oil helps in getting relief from bug bites and stings. Apply it directly on the skin and it can relieve the burning and itching sensation.
- It helps in baby acne. By rubbing coconut oil on the affected area, you can be sure that your kids will have smooth and flawless skin.
- It reduces the swelling and redness caused during a fall or bruises. This is one of the best uses of coconut oil.
- It also helps in offering relief from sunburn.
- It helps in reducing cradle cap. This is a form of dry skin that affects babies as they are growing up. So all you need to do is pour a few drops of coconut oil on your palms and rub over the affected area.
- Are your kids suffering from rashes? Then apply coconut oil to the affected area.
Source: The Healthy Bite