Cleaning is the process of removing unwanted substances, such as dirt, infectious agents, and other impurities, from an object or environment. Take time to look at your environment - remove any clutter, you may not realize it but the unfolded laundry on your bed can be distracting you from showing up as your best.
Places you can clean:
Your home, your car, your clothes, your yard, the energy that you invite into your home, your thoughts, and more.
Where are you focusing on cleaning today?
Day 14 of the Become More Challenge
- Read more
- Be more kind to others
- Exercise more
- Take more time to meditate
- Dedicate undivided time to spend with your loved ones
- Make time to track your spending habits
- Clean more - house, car, energy
- Become more grateful for who & what you currently have in your life
- Be more intentional with your purchases, is the return greater than the investment?
- Speak more life