What comes to mind when you see the photo below?
You are in charge of your own happiness. Photo source: Reddit
Two lessons I immediately see:
1) Be kind to yourself. Despite what position you came in, find happiness in knowing that you did not give up.
2) Don't be so fixated on others' happiness that you miss out on your own.
Sometimes you are in the right place looking at things in the wrong way. Things change when your perspective changes.
Are you ready to tackle today's challenge?
- Read more
- Be more kind to others
- Exercise more
- Take more time to meditate
- Dedicate undivided time to spend with your loved ones
- Make time to track your spending habits
- Clean more - house, car, energy
- Become more grateful for who & what you currently have in your life
- Be more intentional with your purchases, is the return greater than the investment?
- Speak more life