“The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go.” — Dr. Seuss
When I homeschooled my son, one of the first things that I did was made sure to have a lot of books everywhere. I started to place a basket of books in every room, including the bathroom and the kitchen, there were books in the car, in the diaper bag, and just anywhere a few books can fit...
Reading exposes you to new concepts and ideas that can spark massive creativity, expands vocabulary, and so much more.
Here is a list of some of my favorite books that I've read over the summer:
One book that I really love is:
On my reading list:
What books are you currently reading?
Day 12 of the Become More Challenge
- Read more
- Be more kind to others
- Exercise more
- Take more time to meditate
- Dedicate undivided time to spend with your loved ones
- Make time to track your spending habits
- Clean more - house, car, energy
- Become more grateful for who & what you currently have in your life
- Be more intentional with your purchases, is the return greater than the investment?
- Speak more life