Check out our list of the 10 best books for entrepreneurs to read and scroll to the bottom for bonus information.
“As an affiliate we earn commission from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you.”
1. The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
2. Think & Grow Rich
3. How to Win Friends & Influence People
4. The $100 Startup
5. Zero to One
6. Why We Sleep
7. Start Your Business Guide
8. Profit First
9. The 4 Hour Workweek
10. The Power of Your Subconscious Mind
Bonus Book 1: The Psychology of Selling
Bonus Book 2: The Art of Communicating
Top 3 reasons that every entrepreneur should read more:
- Improves brain function
- Increases communication skills
- Reduces stress
Fun Fact: CEOs of Fortune 500 companies read an average of four to five books per month.
"Just as we have minimum recommended dosages of vitamins, steps per day, and aerobic exercise for leading a healthy life physically, we should be more rigorous about how we as an information society think about the minimum doses of deliberate learning for leading a healthy life economically."
How to intentionally read:
- Take handwritten notes while reading
- Relate the book to your own life
- Read for at least one uninterrupted hour daily
Questions to ask yourself to help decide which book you should start reading first:
- What specific problem am I having right now?
- Who has solved the problem that I am currently having? Has that person written a book or recommends a book that helped them?
This post was written with love, care, and good intentions for the readers of Jalen's Blog. Wishing you much success on your entrepreneurial journey. Visit our Business Academy for more ideas. Tell us in the comments what is your favorite book or your favorite part of this post.