There are a lot of things that you can do in the summer, I'll share my top 30 ideas and in the comments you can share with me your favorite or add to my list. Enjoy!
- Go to a baseball game
- Have a beach day
- Visit local parks and libraries for their activities
- Pack a picnic and good reads to enjoy anywhere
- Make popsicles
- Have game night as much as possible, what's your favorite game?
- Start a business, Fun Fact: Jalen's Bakery started in Summer 2016
- Visit your nearest Farmer's Market
- Start a 15-day DIY challenge
- Donate clothes and toys to make room for the new school year
- Swim more than you walk, I love swimming lol
- Have a random acts of kindness week
- Join a summer camp of a subject you enjoy. I've joined summer camps for stop motion animation, robotics, starting a lemonade stand business in the past.
- Travel to places you've never been before
- Have an outdoor movie night
- Visit your nearest water park
- Participate in a neighborhood sports game
- Visit a farm where you can pick your own fruit
- Start your own garden
- Have water balloon fights
- Take a hike
- Go on a family bike ride or walk
- Participate in a scavenger hunt
- Build a slip n slide or an obstacle course
- Visit a theme park
- Join a summer reading program - spend time reading about things you enjoy
- Create a summer bucket list and map it out so it gets done.
- Spend a lot of time with family and friends
- Do something artsy like finger painting
- Have fun and make lots of memories
Bonus: Pop quiz, which kids' tv show is this theme song excerpt from?
"There's 104 days of summer vacation and school comes along just to end it. So the annual problem for our generation is finding a good way to spend it"
Type your answer below.